Monday, July 28, 2008

Congratulations!



A big CONGRATULATIONS goes out to Lisa and Mike! Lisa gave birth to their first child, Adèle Rae Poirier, on July 27th. Adèle weighed in at 8lbs 2oz and she's doing great. I was lucky enough to visit them in the hospital this afternoon and Adèle is quite a little sweetie. I'm looking forward to doing some newborn photography for Lisa and Mike once Adèle is home and settled in.

If you've getting ready to have a baby, or if you've just given birth, I would be pleased to speak with you about newborn photography for your baby. I offer at-home portraiture of your child and will work with you to make the baby as comfortable as possible for the photography. I am located in Navan and am pleased to visit your home anywhere in Ottawa and the surrounding area. Of course, you are also able to stop by my studio for the photography if you wish. I can be reached by phone at 613-884-3355 or send me an email to info@blakephotography.ca.

No comments: